You are Beary Special

Happy Sunday!  We have an extra day off tomorrow and I am thrilled to have the chance to craft and sew one extra day.  I have some fun toys in my possession and I pulled out my Silhouette Cameo today.  This is absolutely my favorite toy so far.  I was able to print, cut, and write with this machine.  This card was the easiest for far!  I got the design from Silhouette online store.  
You can see I did not have to color this precious bear and I am glad I did not have to. 

I used a black sharpie in my machine to write the sentiment.  

Just another picture of this cute bear.
Have a great day and I hope to spot something else this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!