Don't Get Your Tinsel in a Tangle!


 Happy Saturday!  We are still iced in our homes so I had plenty of time to work on a Christmas Card.  It is that time of year when we all get stressed out about everything and this card puts things in perspective for us all.  When you are looking for that perfect gift that isn't the store or you can't get that gift wrap just right, remember this!
Do you have a cart that you just bought because you thought was cute and haven't used it?  I bought Teen Scene because of all the cuteness but this is my first time using it.  I followed the suggested height in the handbook on this beauty and added some special touches.  All the cardstock is from Stampin Up.  The lights are from Christmas Cheer (oldie).  Her face was stamped with Peachy Keen "Laughy Taffy".



What girl doesn't love sparkly shoes?  If things are crazy in your life, just remember my card!
Don't forget to sign up for my blog and emails. Don't hesitate to email if you have any questions.
Stay warm!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!