Deck the Halls

Happy December!!! Can you believe Christmas is in 24 days?  Have you gotten started on your Christmas shopping?  I have and I spent most of Black Friday shopping for me.  While out shopping I picked up Anna Griffin Winter Wonderland that will be displayed in my card.
I thought this was a fun card to make with all the layers.

One of favorite Christmas paper pads is Martha Stewart's Christmas designer pads.  You can find them all at Michaels.  I haven't been this year to look at the latest pads but I am sure they are cute.

 Here is a close up on the stamp set I used from Stampin Up.  I colored the stamp with markers to achieve a multicolored image.
I am in love with foil paper and it cut beautifully with my Expression.  I found the foil paper at Michael's this past weekend.  

Here is another look at my card.  Have a great day and I will see you later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!