happy summer!


Happy Monday! I hope you had a great day yesterday and enjoyed your time with the great men in your life. Today's card is inspired by my flip flops. I absolutely love my flip flops and if it was up to me I would wear them every day. I found some find paper from Stampin Up and the creation went from there.
 
I found these cute set of flip flops online and used my cameo to cut them out.  I decked them out with pink twine.


Stampin Up flower punch came in handy for the flowers.

I cut a small starfish with my cricut cart the Best of Pixar.

I got my hands on provo craft hexagon embossing folder and it just adds a little cuteness to my card.

I don't know if you saw the tiny bow.  Well, my big o' hands cannot handle that tiny bow without Bow Easy.  One of those fabulous finds at Scrapbook convention!



 

Don't forget to sign up for my blog and email.
Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!