5th Grade ELA Teacher

Happy Thursday!  I had a great anniversary yesterday with hubby.  We are so blessed to have each other.  Yesterday I talked to my best friend/ maid of honor and she shared some great news.  She has decided to change career paths and become a teacher.  It has taken a full year to find a job but she did.  5th grade ELA is her new title.  I'm so happy for her.  To welcome her to the field of education I made her this simple card.
Do you have a Walk in My Garden cart?  This is where I found this cute caterpillar.  I really didn't care for some things about him like the shape.  I used the body but added the circles on top to have the appearance of moving across the ground.

Here is the stamp I went with for his face.  Peachy Keen Cute and Cuddly

This is the way I shade most of my die cuts right on the mat.  I meant to cut out the body in black cardstock but forgot.  It did not matter because I colored it in with a black marker.

Here is a close up on the cutie!

Have a creative day and I will see you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!