Wishing You a Sparking Holiday: Just Add Glitter

Happy Saturday!  I really look forward to Saturday more than ever because I can break out and hide in my room for a very long time without any interruptions.

Before the Black Friday Sale I bought A Quilted Christmas cart because it is so cute.  Here is the girl Elf sporting her glamourous sparkly boots. 
Sometimes regular paper just doesn't cut it with die cuts so why not add glitter?


The face was stamp with a Peachy Keen set and her face looks great.

I used stickles and Martha Stewart glitter to add a sparkle here and there.

What girl doesn't need sparkly boots?

Card dimensions:
 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!