Thank You

Happy Sunday to you all! I hope you are having a great day so far.  Ok here is the progress on my new room, nothing to report.  I have been so busy with other stuff like baby showers, work and, family.  I have tons of thank you cards to make for varies reasons and here is the first card for the week.  I found this paper in my stash and thought it would be perfect with Stampin Up Chevron embossing folder.  I
I used the window punch to punch out a sentiment from the You're Absolutely Fabulous.

Here is a side view!

The flower is Fifth Avenue from a couple of years ago, but I still love it.
I hope you enjoyed my card today and I will have some others this week.  Come back by to see my other creations.

{Hugs}, Kim 


Supplies:
Basic Grey Porcelain Designer Paper
Stampin Up Card Stock Blush Bloom, Very Vanilla
Stampin Up Chevron Embossing Folder
Stampin Up Absolutely Fabulous
Perfect Pearls

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!