Sweet

Happy Wednesday!  Here is a 12x12 scrapbook page, I was able to complete in about 20 minutes.  I found a sketch to help guide me through the layout.  This is the fast page I have ever made in that amount of time.  Usually it takes a few hours to make one page because I am using my cricut, finding the right color paper, and adhering tiny pieces together. I hope you enjoy my page.  See you tomorrow.
Here is my sweetie three years ago.

Supplies:
Stampin Up MDS2
Stampin Up Eggceptional Easter
Stampin Up Summer Happiness
Stampin Up Summer Happiness Embellishments

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!