Congratulation on your Sweet Baby Girl!

Happy Tuesday!  My internet was giving me so much trouble this morning and it took this entire morning for it to work. Uh, technology!  I am meeting with a girlfriend who is expecting and moving away.  I will miss her dearly.  So I have been trying to sew and embroider some things for her baby girl.  Here is the card she will receive tonight.  I hope you enjoy it!  






Measurements:
Certainly Celery card base- 4.25" X 11" scored at 5.5" and folded in half

So Saffron layer- 4" X 5.25"
Nana's Nursery Baby Girl layer- 3.7/8" X 5 1/8"
                                                     So Saffron strip- 3 7/8" X 1.25"
White strip- 3 7/8" X 1"
Certainly Celery -3.25" Framelit
White - 2.5" Framelit
Cruit cart- New Arrivals

If you are feeling "Pin-inspired" then hit the Pin Button!
Pin It
Sign up for email alerts and/or follow my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!