A Cherry on Top

Happy Tuesday Everyone!  Oh my goodness, I have only been back to work for a day and I am mentally exhausted!!!  I am trying really hard to figure out how to balance my pregnancy, family, friends, and work.  I know once I get into the groove of things it will all be ok but for right now every minute counts.  I am so bless to have a great husband that supports my crazy ideas and loves me for whom I am today. 
My sister's birthday is today and I wanted to make a simple but cute card for her.  So I pulled out "All About Girls stack" and pick some fun paper.  Here is a picture of the stack.  I got this from Joann two weeks ago for 65% off so it was around $5 bucks. 

Here is my sister birthday card!

Here is a close up on the cupcake.

Another look at the card.

Cute Cherry paper!

Sometimes you need the cricut for small elements and this cherry works perfectly.

I cut the cherry on very heavy cardstock and used my copic markers to color the cherry.
It adds depth.

Very Vanilla- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half
Real Red - 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
 All about Girls Stack Patterned Paper- 3 3/4" X 5"
Spellbinder scallop circle
Spellbinder Circle
Stampin Up Cherry on Top and Crazy for Cupcakes
Copic Markers
Cricut Create a Critter cherry cut @.5"
White gel pen



If you are feeling "Pin-inspired" please hit the Pin It button.
Pin It
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Good enough to eat, really sweet card and lovely layout. Your sister will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, thanks for stopping by! I think she will like it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!