Get Well Soon



Happy Tuesday!   I am so glad that you have returned to visit me.  I have been writing about using something you have already to make something new.  I have a bad habit of buying tons of stamps and not using them more than once. So my goal is to use more of what I have in my possession. Here is my first card.
Colors for this card are Crumb Cake, Primrose Petal, and Very Vanilla.  I used Fifth Avenue Floral and some embossing powder to make my own designer paper.  Primrose petal is cut @2 x 4.25.  Next I stamped the main flower from Bloomin Beautiful.  

Stampin Up has the coolest piercing tool that accommodates a lot of their punches and dies.  It was too simple to pierce, stamp, and punch this paper.  
Don't forget to hit the pin it button and sign up for my blog!
Enjoy your day and see you tomorrow!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!