Christmas in July {Card 2}



Happy Tuesday everyone!  I hope you are having a good day.  This week I will make some fun and simple Christmas cards/ projects.  Today card is from my imagine.  I used Mr. Frosty pattern paper for my card.  These color are unconventional but fun.  I found this cart at Hobby Lobby for $12.  

I first cut out some banners from Something to Celebrate cart.  The banners are cut at 1.5 in., 1 in., 3/4 in.

The mittens are cut at 1.5 from Jolly Holidays cart.

I wish there was a shadow to this.  I found warm wishes on the Wild Card cart and cut it out at 2in.  This card was too simple and I hope you give it a try.  See you tomorrow for another project!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your little mittens are so cute.
    I love your color choices. TFS.
    dmcardmaker
    email follower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very nervous about the colors. I am glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!