Happy Thursday Crafters!
Today card is a very fun card. I was at Walmart the other day and noticed that all Cricut Lite Carts were on sale for 50% off. $20 bucks for a cricut, what a steal? This ice cream cone is from Fast Food Cart. I had tons of fun coloring the ice cream cone.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find directions for this card.
Here is the front view of the card.
Add chalk in varies shades to create a real look.
Use a white gel pen to add small details.
Add dimensional stickers to make the ice cream pop.
One more view of the ice cream!
- Cut a 8.5 x 11 in half to create a 5.5x 4.25 card. (Craft Card stock)
- The second layer is cut to 5.25 x 4. (Apricot Appeal)
- The third layer is cut @ 5 x 3.75. (Rainbow Sherbet)
- Cut (4) strips @ 1.5 inch (Tempting Turqouise designer paper)
- Adhere the strips to the third layer and trim the excess paper.
- Sew around the edges and the card base is finished
Enjoy your day and sign up for emails/ to follow my blog!
Keep on crafting!