Magnificent

Happy Thursday Everyone!  I am so glad that is it close to the end of the week.  How do you like to my new look?  I created the new blogger header on Stampin Up My Digital studio.  I think it is fresh and clean.  I am really loving the white background. I saw a card design in Stampin Up Stampin Success and I thought I would give it a shot.  I pulled out a cart I don't pull out often and that's Florals Embellished.  I bought that cart like a year ago and maybe used it a few times.  I hope you enjoy your day!




 Supplies:  
Melon Mamba, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Kraft, and White
Cuttlebug
Floral Embellished 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love your new look.
    It is crisp and easy to read.
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas with us.
    DMcardmaker (email follower)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I agree with you that it is crisp. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!