Happy Thursday Everyone! 
My goal is get rid of all the bad foods in my craft room. I am not for sure why I have sweets in my room but I do. This is a perfect way to not eat everything that is covered in chocolate. The tag for bag is from Birthday Bash and it is cut at 4.87x 1.71.  I am sure it doesn't matter if you have my exact measurement.  The frog and Kiss Me is from Sweethearts cart.  The size of the frog is 2 in and Kiss Me is 1.5 in.  


I just love Stampin Up's colors.  This is Wild Wasabi and Melon Mambo.

Add details with a white gel pen and Sharpie.

I always add blush to my die cuts.

While at Scrapbook convention I picked up colored lacquer and it is perfect for the kiss.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!