birdy

I am sure some of you have been wondering about my new toy I had to make space for in my craft room. Santa bought me a new machine this winter and I love it. It has an extra large hoop so I can embroider tons of large items. My last machine only was a 4x4 and Santa felt I needed an upgrade. I got a chance to play around with this week since I was busy updating my machine and here is my first project. I cannot wait to try more. Speaking of updating... I have been trying to do updates on my cricut machines and it took forever. I think I spent more time last week trying to get things updated. I wanted to do more posting but nothing worked just quite right. I left my machines on over night trying to get things done and I believe Thursday everything worked. I glad things are working now. Come back tomorrow and I will demo a short tutorial on flowers.

Do you recognize this bird? It is from Create a Critter.
I made an applique on my new machine. Love it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!