Peace on Earth

Ok this post was from Friday. For some strange reason my Imagine would not boot up yesterday so it took me the whole day to update my machine. Boo. Please enjoy the post from YESTERDAY!
Good morning Crafters!!! I am so glad it is Friday. This week went by really slow for me. Tomorrow I have another craft party and I will not get a chance to post something new until Sunday. Today’s card has some stamping and paper piecing. I used my imagine to cut out dove in Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Real Red and Very Vanilla. I got the dove from Noah’s ABC Animal and it is cut at 1.5. I added flock to the top layer of the dove. It is probably hard to see it but it is there. The stamp set is from Peaceful Season and of course it is Stampin Up. Enjoy!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!