Beautiful Season


There’s only ten days left until Christmas!!! Have you finished with all of your holiday shopping for yourself, oops I mean for the family? You know what is really bad I haven’t made any holiday cards for my friends. I have been receiving wonderful holiday cards and I haven’t sat down to make any for anyone. I am running a little bit behind. On to today card, I bought several new sets from Stampin Up this past fall for holiday class and decided not to use them in any project. I pulled out Beautiful Season and thought the card turned out really cute. Enjoy your day!Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!