Peace on Earth


Hey Ladies, I know it has been a very long time since I posted but I will have plenty of time this week. I'm kinda skipping Thanksgiving cards this week even though Thanksgiving is on Thursday. Maybe I will have time to squeeze one in this week. Today's card is a 41/4 x 51/2. I used my Imagine to print the houses out and I hand cut each one. I am so ready for the time when my machine does both. If you don't want to make the cut file yourself I have a link for you. You will need the Cricut Craft Room. Of course the stamp set and glitter is from Stampin Up. If you don't own dazzling diamonds you are truly missing out. I sprayed my card base with my copic markers and added white torn paper at the bottom. Enjoy your Sunday!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!