happy fall


Hey Ladies, I hope you are having a great Monday. I had a fun weekend at the craft show and I would do it all over again. I did not have any time to post anything this weekend. My plan is to be back to normal in a few days. This Saturday is my huge Christmas class. Scrapbookers and stampers come to my house to make fun crafts. I cannot wait to see everyone. My card is all about stamping today. This set is from Stampin Up and I believe it is retired. Have a great day! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!