happy fall

I am so glad is it Saturday and I am sure you feel the same way. Have you ever bought something when you had a burning desire and after you bought it the item just sat on a shelf? I am notorious for doing this with scrapbooking. My first year at scrapbook convention I spontaneously bought the Pazzles and it has turn out to be the best tool I have. While I was purchasing the Pazzles I was told about Kayla’s Kreations image cd. So of course I quickly ran to grab two or maybe three. I got it home and fell in love with her patterns and stuff. Fast-forward a year…I bought her complete series of image cds. I had so much fun playing with scrapbook pages but the only bad part I had to cut by hand. That same year Pazzles and Kayla had some time to recreate the image cds as cut files. So I now I have cutting files and I don’t have to cut them by hand. My card is a 4x4 and the top layer is 1/8 smaller than the base. The designer paper is from Recollections Simply Autumn. I hope you enjoy my card today and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!