faux jack o lantern



I hope you are having a great day so far. Have you ever had to carve a pumpkin? I remember it was a big mess, guts, seeds, and pumpkins everywhere. Today I have an easy solution to make your carving experience simple. I made a faux jack o lantern. I found a perfect face on Gypsy Wanderings and enlarge it to 14.65 on my gypsy. Since I was not planning to cut the body out and only wanted the face I used the contour feature to the body disappear. You don't have to stop there, you can cut out a fancy letter and stick it to the front. Enjoy decorating your easy pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!