Adding Details to Die Cuts




Hey Ladies!! My craft has turn into a very messy place since the craft show is three weeks away. I am trying to get a lot done. So this craft show has basically consumed my life (more like my crafting time). In today's card I am highlighting how to add detail to your die cuts. I grab a few Old Olive leaves from Flower Shoppe and embossed with a Stampin Up embossing folder. Have a great day and enjoy the quick video.





Card Dimensions
Card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/4 scored at 4 1/8
2nd layer Tango Tangerine 1/16 larger than designer paper
Designer Paper 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
Spellbnder labels
Flower Shoppe
Stampin Up Spider Web Embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!