witch's shoebox

Happy Friday everyone!!! I am so ready for the weekend. If you haven't noticed that this week is all about Halloween cards and crafts. My box is 2-5-7-10 box. That means I literally scored it at those numbers and tada. Of course there are other steps to this box.The shoe and frame are from Happy Hauntings. The last picture is to remind you that all scraps can be used in any project. This is the strip for the boot. I was going to trash it and then I thought I should use it for the boot. The colors are from Stampin Up. Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black
Enjoy your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!