thank you

Can you believe the weekend went by that fast? Oh my, before you know it will be Christmas. I hope you like the my new blog header. I thought about doing something different and I think it turned out really cute.
I love the new Flower Shoppe cart and if you don’t have it go get it. It is only $20 bucks on sale.
My card is 4x4. I think the white layer is 1 ½ x 4. Of course the flowers came from Flower Shoppe!!! Lastly I added some ribbon and stamped thank you. Enjoy your day and remember I heart my followers!



2 comments:

  1. I love this card. It is so elegant and beautiful.

    Cynthia Jordan Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cynthia for your sweet comment and dropping by.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!