thank you




Hey crafters I hope you are having an awesome Sunday. As promised I have a flower tutorial just for you. I hope you enjoy and trust me there will be more flower tutorials to come. For the last few weeks or so I have been waiting for the awesome Flower Shoppe Cart to come to Joann or Michaels so I can get it at discounted price and that never happened. I called every week and nothing. Then I got fed up with waiting and I bought it through Custom Crops only to find out it was on back order through the end of September. So my last resort was to order it through Cricut and pay full price for it. And I did.
I was out this weekend in the craft stores and guess what I saw the cartridge at both stores. It would have been $19 bucks but instead I paid $29. BOO! Just one of those things. Now for the card it is cut at 5.5 from the Wild Card cart. The circle layer is cut at 4 from George Basic Shapes. Now watch the spiral flower tutorial and leave a comment about it or something else. Enjoy your Monday off and check back for other crafts. Don’t forget to sign up for my blog and/ or email alerts. I HEART MY FOLLOWERS!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Kim for the video I just got this cart and was hoping for some help. Now I can't wait to play.
    Shari Stevenson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card & awesome spiral flowers. tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shari I hope you get chance to pull it out and play. It is a fabulous cart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job - you make it look so easy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!