Shoe

I cannot believe it has been 4 days since I have been in my room making some fun. Friday's party just wore me out. It was so much fun!!! Then on Saturday my family went to see The Lion King. I haven't seen that movie since I was a little girl. I tired not to cry when Simba's father died. I can't even remember sunday!!! Ok on to my project. I have tons of onesies just hanging out in my craft room and I wanted to make a Halloween shirt. I used Happy Hauntings witch's shoe again around 4 in. I layered each piece of fabric. I hope you enjoy your day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!