what the flock?

Hey Ladies I hope you are having a great Monday so far. Remember in July I mention a video about flocking? Well I have the flocking video for you. It is a very short video but it will explain how to easily apply flocking to any project. I hope you enjoy the show. Please leave a comment about your thoughts. Also you can request a tutorial. You can email me a request or leave a comment. I will try my best to come up with an easy tutorial for you. Don’t forget to follow my blog and/or sign up for email alerts. Have a Creative day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!