welcome prince

Hey Ladies I hope you had a great week. I am very sorry about not posting this week. I had a horrible week and I am still trying to recover emotionally. It has been a very long time since I have been this mentally drained. Never the less I am blessed and I’m back.
On to my card, I have tons of friends who are expecting and I want to make a baby card for each of them. Today’s card is a 4 ¼ by 5 ½. I used Sophisticated cartridge by Teresa Collins. This is a must have cartridge! The paper is from Stampin Up My Digital Studio and I believe it is Beau Chateau. Have a great weekend and I will see you again tomorrow. Don’t forget to follow my blog and/or sign up for email alerts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!