It's Owl Right




Hey crafters I was haning out at Joann's yesterday and found two things I plan to share with you. Today's card has one of my new items. I found this fun around the page punch by Martha Stewart. It is so much fun. If you have an imagine and you are a Beta Tester for the Craft Room there is an amazing tutorial by Narelle. She figured out how to layer and to cut out the image in ONE piece. Love it!!! So this is what I did with my owl. I gotta run but check back later this week for a video!
Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!