Card #1 {who are you calling turkey}


A 3x3 card seems to be an easy concept but in reality it is hard. Good this about 3x3 cards very little material needed and no time at all. Bad thing not enough room so I had to be creative on the background. I would like to think it took only five minutes but it took way longer than that. So this week I am making 3x3 cards holiday cards. My turkey is from Pazzles Craft room. I hope enjoy.
I am polling my visitors about what my focus should be next week, please check one of the circles. Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!