Happy O’ Birthday

Good morning crafters!!! I made this card today using Elegant Edges and Birthday Bash. For the card base I welded to book covers to make the card. The card base is 5.5x 11. The hippo came from Birthday Bash and it is cut at 3.5. While at scrapbook convention this year I picked up CRI-KITS. If you are not for sure what that is they are pens to go inside of the blade housing compartment. I used the black pen prior to cutting. For the background I used some stamps from Stamps by Judith to add detail to the ground. Don't forget to sign up for email alerts and have a creative day!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!