Archiver's


While on our beautiful trip I always have to stop by Archiver's to pick up a few items. There is always something to pick up from this store. The only problem I have is I want to buy more but there's are luggage restrictions when flying. We only have one store in the area and it is nothing like this.

I picked some Stickles and D-stress replacements.

I found some fun twine in all kind of colors.

One of my favorite tools of the summer is the flower roller and there are two. I found a fabric roller!!! I also found a Dstress tool. My pazzles can distress but the tool is $40 bucks and I found this for $15. I cannot wait to use it. It comes with different size tools.

Some bling!!!

I have been wanting buy Flower Soft for over two years and I finally found it!!! Tons of it!!!

Last picture I did the buy 3 Michaels /Cricut Promotion and I got my 1st choice cartridge which CAR DECAL!!! I am super excited about my $9 cartridge. Don't forget to sign up to receive email alert on the right and have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!