Father’s Day

Hey Crafters!!!

Father's day is quickly approaching and I am making different cards for all the specials Dads in our lives. This was a very cool card to make and it took no time at all. If you haven't check out Mojo sketches, then Google it and I am sure you will find tons of card sketches to try. There is a new sketch every week. Ok to the paper focus. I found this paper at JoAnn a couple months ago and I love it. It seems to be non-gender specific. I will post another picture with the same paper and you can be the judge. Have a great Saturday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!