Father’s Day Card

Hey Crafters!!! I sure hope you have been working on your father's day cards. Father's day is this Sunday and I'm sure there are some many ideas you would love to try. You better get started. Today's card is from poppyhill designs. While at scrapbook convention this year I found a cool cd that has Pazzles and SVG cut files. On this CD there are Tri fold step cards and here is one. There happens to be a father's day card on this CD. I am using SU Baja Breeze and some retired paper from SU. I had to use my handwriting in this card simply because one of my favorite toys was not working with me. Please don't forget to click on the "follow me" button or subscribe to receive updates by email. Have a wonderful Monday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!