Celebrate


I had a really crazy day yesterday!!!! A couple of weeks ago I went running with a friend and lost my car key and needed a get another one. So yesterday I got another one cut at the store and when I returned home I happened to lock all of keys to my car in the car (groceries and all). I called a Locksmith to come to unlock my car and it cost me three cricut cartridges. ARGH!!! Not only was I cartridge drained but emotionally drained. I had high hopes of getting things taken care of yesterday but it did not happen. My card today is from Birthday Bash and Elegant Edges. I cut the card base and the word "celebrate" right at 5.5. The bird and its pieces are cut at 3.25. The background layer is from Elegant Edges and it is cut at 5. Please don't forget to sign up to follow my blog and to receive my posts by email.

Have a creative day!


 

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!