Tool Junkie

I love going to Scrapbook convention every year and every time I found something exciting. My first year I was walked down several different aisles when I noticed a machine very similar to a cricut and so I stopped to see what this machine was all about. By that time I had the baby bug and expression. There was something very unique about this machine. It has a variety of functions the cricut did not have. It emboss, use a gel pen, engrave, cut, and the best function you can use any font. So forward a little my great hubby bought it for me for Mother's Day.

As you can see in the first picture I am just using a regular pen and it is writing the invitation for me. I love my Pazzle.

Enjoy your Monday!






2 comments:

  1. Very neat! So is it called Pazzle? who makes it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the company is named pazzle. There is so much more it can do than the cricut. I got this machine 3 years ago and I quickly remember why I fell in love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!