What Ever Happened to Those Magnet Sheets?


Are you like me when you see a great deal on things you typically would not buy normally you grab them all when there is a serious steal? Last summer I was in Joann's craft area when I saw Provo Craft 12x 12 magnet sheet for about $4 a piece. So instead of taking one I took them all. Fast forward to this year… I have a few full size magnet sheets and there are sitting there. I bought a 12 x 12 cheap frame and discarded the glass from the frame. I also found some fabric paper from American Crafts and it is perfect for spring. I decided to place the magnet sheet inside the fame and have some homemade flowers magnet. So I stacked fabric paper, stiff chipboard, and magnet sheet in the back of the frame. For the flowers I used different sizes circles and placed a brad in the center. Lastly I added a magnet to the back of the flowers. I hope you enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!