Spring Holiday Cards Week

I am so glad it is Sunday!!! My family always begin with pancakes and juice, then I am off to my room for most of the day. I might be able to get all my projects done today for the entire week simply because of the this cart. This week's posts will be all about Spring Holiday Card Cartridge. This cart is too simple to make every spring card in matter of minutes. I did find this cart at Joann for around $30 and I am so sure you can find this cart cheaper but I love shopping at Joann. My card is a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. The pattern paper was at 5.25 on my cricut and I used my gypsy. The cream paper was cut at the same height. And that is all!!!!
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!