Sending You Happy Thoughts





The reason why started to stamp was to color. I am not for sure what it is about coloring but I believe it is very therapeutic. I am sure I have said this before, but this is what I love to do. I am a part of Darcie's stamp club and every so often I receive a kit in the mail with tons paper, stamps, and templates. I received this stamp about two months ago and this is the first time I have used it. I believe my card is 4 1/8 square and used water paper to stamp this very cute bouquet. I used Stampin Up water color markers to decorate the card.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!