For You


Good morning Crafters!!! I really like making flowers and Mother's Day Bouquet is the perfect cart for making tons of different flowers. My projects this week will highlight flowers I like to make. I truly hope you enjoy my different. Please let me know if you have any questions. For today matchbox I started with a Big Shot match box die with K & Company paper. Next I printed and cut 10 flowers in 5 different sizes. I curled each flowers and stacked them. Lastly I added beads to the center. Enjoy your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!