Celebrate Spring

I cannot believe it is the first day of Spring. Time has flown by so quickly and before you know it will be Christmas again. Since I am thinking of Spring I thought it would be fun to make a spring card. I found this stamp set at Hobby lobby and I believe it is from American Crafts. In our area there is only one local Scrapbook Store and I manage to get there this week to find this fun designer paper. Please don't forget to sign up for email alerts. Enjoy the first of spring.

Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!