CD Holder


I like to send my parents pictures or videos of my daughter and I wanted to do something a little different from just cd glass case. Today's project is 5 1/2 x5 CD holder. Begin with a 5 1/2 x 10 piece of cardstock and score on the short side at 5 in then rotate to the Long side and score at 1/4 on both sides. Cut on the 1/4 side down the score 5 in. score line. Adhere the side together. The bands going across are measured to 1 3/4 x 5 (designer paper) and the second layer is 2 x 5. For the doll, she is 4 in. and colored her with the imagine. The colors are regal rose and rose red. The skin color is apricot appeal and the hair is close to cocoa.

I am playing with different faces and I wanted to see what they look like online.
Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Love the doll and your faces. I am also trying to draw faces. Followed you from cricutdemonwa. will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I am trying to try new things.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!