Birthday Wishes

I am extremely excited about the new Cricut Update but I haven't made anything with it. Maybe this week I will get something finished with the new update. Back to the Spring Holiday Cards Cartridge…today's post is another box. I love boxes because they are so simple to make with the cricut. I set me expression to fit to page and my box is about 5.5 inches. Next I stamped Birthday wishes on die with pretty in pink, so saffron, and certainly celery. Lastly I added liquid pearls to the center of the flowers. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!