Birthday Princess


We were invited to a party and this is the card I made for the birthday princess. The designer paper is K & Company and the solid cardstock is American Crafts. I used Life's a Party cartridge to cut the castle. The new booklets for the cartridges are so easy to read now and I feel I can understand which button is for layers. I bought the Crafters Companion last year and it is a great toy. It has score lines for envelopes, boxes, and cards. I made this box in no time at all. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!