Seven Days to Valentine's Day!


There is only seven days left to the big V day and I will give seven great projects that are practical and simple to make for the big day. I will post projects you can easily make for your kid teachers or classmates. Today project has a top note. This top note die is from Stampin Up but if you have a Cricut you can cut a very similar pattern from Storybook.
Then I had some small white paper sacks and cut it down to 2 3/4 tall. Adhere the small paper sack to the top note and punch an oval hole for the bag. I made a scallop flower using a scallop punch. There is a video for instruction on the scallop flower. If you have any questions let me know.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!