Love in is the air!



There is nothing like an snow and ice storm in Texas. I just took a couple pictures from my craft room. Every February we always get snow. So he we are in the house playing.


Today was a great day to be at home. Texas hardly gets snow and ice but today we got hammered. I thought I was going into my craft room to get something done but I hang out with my family instead. I made this card this past weekend. The card size is 6 by 5. This stamp set is from Stampin Up!
Enjoy and stay warm!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!