Another Snow day and a Scrapbook Page



I wanted to give you an idea the difference between Tuesday and Friday. If you scroll you will see Tuesday's post. I have been in the house Monday and I am not complaining. I hope you enjoy the scrapbook page.

Today I wanted to use my Imagine to create a scrapbook page. The imagine was used to create the scallop square. I decided to use the Blossom cartridge for the Imagine. Next I used San Serif for the title and colored it right on the my Imagine. The top note die was also cut and colored using my imagine. Love my toys! Have a safe and warm day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!