4th and 5th Vday Projects


Get your favorite Designer paper ready and start wrapping chocolate candy bars. The designer paper is cut at 5 1/2 x 5 1/4. Wrap it around and adhere it on itself. Then cut Hug and Kisses from the Sweetheart Cart. Cut once in regular then cut again in shadow. Since I used my imagine I colored the title with French Silk from Bazzill and Pink Pirouette from Stampin Up. Lastly I tied ribbon about the candy bar.


For any class you can make these in no time. I used the imagine to cut and print the circles. The pattern paper is from Better Together Cart. The circles were cut at 3 in. and I was able to get 9 on each chipboard. The label was cut from the same cartridge. Lastly I stamped Happy Valentine's Day. I whipped out 20 of these in very little time.
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!