What is Life Without Designer Paper?

The best part about making homemade cards is the designer paper. I am using Stampin Up designer paper from the last year Spring Catalog. It is super cute because the paper is embossed/ glittered. It has a great texture. Something else every crafter should have is a cd with different wordings/sayings. I picked this up at Joann's over the summer and I never use it. I looked through a lot of my stamps and could not find what my heart wanted to say. So I went through the contents of this cd and found tons of quotes. This cd was on $5. You cannot beat that price.
Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!